Low Ripple Switch Mode Power Supply for Magnetrons
- Low Ripple Switch Mode Power Supply (LRSMPS) for Magnetrons 2, 3, 5 or 6 kW
- 19" Rack
- Air- or watercooled
- Low Ripple Current ≤ 2% , ideally for plasma applications and other most applications
- Microcontroller based Monitoring and Controlling of all important Magnetron Operating Parameters like High Voltage and Current. The LRSMPS ensures that the Magnetron is always operating in the ideal Operating Point (longer Magnetron lifespan)
- Low electromagnetic interference, improved fail-safe design against electromagnetic interference‘s
- No electromagnetic interference, much more fail safe against electromagnetic interference's
- Personal protection against accidental contact with the high voltage
- Improved alarm visualization, all alarms are described and displayed in plain text
- Two different control options to suit most application requirements (e.g. PLC control or fieldbus control capabilities)
LC-Stabilized LC-GEN Generators
The LC-stabilized LC-GEN generators have a simple and robust design. They allow to radiate the 2.45 GHz microwaves with a pulse frequency of 50/60 Hz. With an internal square wave generator it is possible to control the output power from 0 to 100%. The power of the generators reaches from 300 W to 3 kW. Power supply and magnetron head are two separated units.
All components of the generators, like control cards, transformers, diodes, capacitors, magnetrons etc., are also available separately.