Low Ripple Switch Mode Power Supply 6kW/5kW
- Low Ripple Switch Mode Power Supply (LRSMPS) for Magnetrons 6 kW at 2.45 GHz and 5 kW at 915 MHz
- Low Ripple Current ≤ 2% for Plasma Applications and long Magnetron life timeMicrocontroller based Monitoring and Controlling of all important Magnetron Operating Parameters like High Voltage and Current.
- The LRSMPS ensures that the Magnetron is always operating in the ideal Operating Point (longer Magnetron lifespan)
- No electromagnetic interference, much more fail safe against electromagnetic interference's
- More Protective Features to guard the Magnetron and the LRSMPS itself against Failures
- More Protective Features to guard a person when accidentally touching the High Voltage
- Improved alarm handling, all alarms can be displayed in plain textProfinet-Interface
Microwave Generators PSxKW
Generators PSxKW with primary switched mode power supplies offer the advantage of a compact design with low weight.They allow an unpulsed release of microwaves, CW operation called.Switching power supplies are available with powers from 600 W to 6 kW.
LC-Stabilized LC-GEN Generators
The LC-stabilized LC-GEN generators have a simple and robust design. They allow to radiate the 2.45 GHz microwaves with a pulse frequency of 50/60 Hz. With an internal square wave generator it is possible to control the output power from 0 to 100%. The power of the generators reaches from 300 W to 3 kW. Power supply and magnetron head are two separated units.
All components of the generators, like control cards, transformers, diodes, capacitors, magnetrons etc., are also available separately.